Funded Apprenticeships for the Creative and Cultural Sector!
- Visual arts
- Contemporary craft
- Combined arts
- Carnival arts
The Creative Employment Project Grant can be further supplemented with Grant support from the National Apprenticeship Service. In total up to £3,500 may be available to help you towards your total employments costs.
This is how it works:
- You want to help a young person get a job
- You need a new member of staff
- Apprentices for Business works with you to figure out what your Apprentices job description should be
- We market your job vacancy for you
- We shortlist candidates for you
- We arrange for you to interview and choose who to employ
- We employ the Apprentice for you on our own payroll
- We invoice you fortnightly in arrears (you only pay for when your Apprentice is at work)
- We offset the costs to you by up to £3,500 (see table below)
- We liaise with our partner training organisations for your apprentice to receive the best training to improve their job skills and knowledge
It’s a really great time to employ an Apprentice and the funding available through this project substantially reduces the costs. At this stage all we are asking you to do is to complete an Expression of Interest form. Once we have received your Expression of Interest we will get straight back to you to discuss your options in more detail.