Join Apprentices for Business and start your career now!
Are you aged 16-23? Are you looking to kick-start your career? Apprentices for Business will help you find that perfect job so you can get trained while you are earning a wage.
Our jobs require hard work and dedication but also offer you a great opportunity in return. Sign up with Apprentices for Business and together we will kick-start your career. We are always looking to recruit outstanding young people aged 16-23 to join our expanding Apprenticeship workforce. You need to have good qualifications, great communication and team working skills, the ability to learn new things quickly and you must enjoy a challenge.
We are particularly looking to recruit top applicants who are interested in working in the following sectors:
- Construction (Trades)
- ICT & Web Development
- Business and Administration
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Sales and Telesales
- Social Media and Marketing
How do we help?
- We offer advice on how to present yourself to employers
- We send you on interviews for jobs that suit your skills and career aspirations
- We arrange your apprenticeship training
- We pay you every two weeks and make sure you get the benefits you are entitled to
- We continue to support you throughout your apprenticeship training
Who can apply?
Almost anybody can apply to become one of our apprentices but at Apprentices for Business we only recruit the best. So what is the best? Simple really … if you fulfill one of the following criteria we would like to hear from you:
- You have left, or expect to leave school with at least 4 x GCSEs grades A*-D including Maths and English (or equivalent)
- You have finished 6th-form college or a vocational course at an FE college and have achieved 2 x AS/A2 at grades A-D or a BTEC Diploma (or equivalent)
- You have significant work experience in either paid or voluntary employment, for which you can provide a good reference
Need help with your CV and interview?
A good CV is vital if you want to get an interview and attract the attention of good employers. You need to really sell yourself, your skills and your experience. You can get advice and guidance by visiting the National Careers Service website or download a template here.
Once you have got an interview it is really important that you prepare properly. You will need to research the company and role you are applying for and prepare a list of relevant questions. Employers like applicants who have put in some effort! You can find out more about interview techniques here or by downloading our Guidance Document. Finally, don’t forget to plan your journey carefully and allow plenty of time to get there; nobody like to turn up for an interview hot and sweaty and flustered! Good luck!